Tuesday, December 9, 2008

1st and 3rd year stats

Just a quick post to document the kids "stats" from their annual Dr. appointments.  Tad came with me to the Dr. and I was SO GRATEFUL.  Normally I go solo to Dr. appointments but since we were taking them both in at once it was a huge help to have 2 parents there.  The 2 kids would not have done well being there from 9 am to 11 am with just me, a small office, and a nurse with a needle.  We all even got our flu shots.  The kids and I got the thimerosal-free one.

Sydney, 1 year
Weight:  18 lbs, 10 oz (7th percentile, but 0% in relation to her height)
Height:  29.75" (75th percentile)
Samuel was the same height at 1 year but weighed 5 lbs more, hard to believe!

No other shots but a flu shot today, which Sydney handled like a champ.  I opt to do the MMR, Chicken Pox, and Hep A when the kids are older due to my own personal beliefs.  Other than that she's up to date on all shots.  

Samuel, 3 years
Weight:  33 lbs, 8 oz (70th percentile, but 85th percentile in relation to his height)
Height:  36.75" (25th percentile)

Samuel did great with the hearing and vision tests.  He could see better than Daddy, even with Dad's glasses on!  No other shots for Samuel besides the flu shot either.  He was all excited to get it.  Ignorance is bliss because afterwards he said, "I didn't like that flu shot Mom!"

No comments: